Jean Brown Research will soon be looking for Healthy Volunteers for a clinical research study to evaluate an investigational medication to relieve muscle pain and or soreness. Qualified healthy male and female volunteers ages 18 and older will be asked to complete a special exercise regimen designed to cause muscle pain/soreness.
Participants may receive complimentary pain medication and compensation for the time and travel associated with the study.
Basic qualifications are:
- 18-55 years old
- Healthy Male or Female
- BMI must be between 18-30
- Complete a special exercise regimen
- Must be able to complete a 2 night stay
- Cannot regularly (weekly) train the upper extremities (specifically biceps) with any form of resistance training (weights, gym equipment, or bands) during the past 6 months
If you qualify you may receive:
- Study pain medication
- Compensation up to $650 for time and travel related to the study