Jean Brown Research has 28 years of experience performing clinical research. This experience includes providing complete, timely, and accurate neurology research studies for a variety of conditions and treatments.
- Pain syndromes
- John P. Barbuto, M.D.
- Michael L. Goldstein, M.D.
- Walter H. Reichert, M.D.
- Derek D. Muse, M.D.
- Kristina Woolsey, NP
- Lynn Mulvill, PA
We provide a highly-trained and experienced staff of medical professionals to ensure your study reflects the highest in research integrity.
- Medical Director
- Full-time on-site physician
- Contract physicians
- Full-time on-site nurse practitioner
- Full-time on-site electrophysiology specialist
- ACLS certified staff
- Registered nurses
- Medical Assistants
- ACRP members – CCRC
- SoCra members – CCRA
- Pediatric Phlebotomists (IV certified)
- Regulatory specialists
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance department
- Experienced recruitment & enrollment department
- Methodology-trained staff
- Data-entry department
Jean Brown Research has flexible facilities to meet the specific needs of your neruological research trial.
For the most complete, timely, and accurate clinical research for our clients and the greatest comfort and convenience for our patients we provide:
- Dedicated processing
- Dedicated Phlebotomy lab
- Private inpatient and outpatient rooms w/ infusion capabilities
- 15 – 22 bed capacity
- Central nursing station
- Adjacent acute care facility (hospital)
- 9,000 square-foot flexible-capacity clinical facility
- Dosing observation room
- And more based on sponsor needs
Our dedicated enrollment specialists are highly knowledgeable and thoroughly trained to educate and inform patients to ensure participation in Neurology studies provides accurate, timely, and complete research information. With a 97% subject completion rate, we ensure sufficient enrollment through study completion.
- Database of 54,000 research experienced patient prospects
- Experienced Recruitment & Enrollment department
- Exclusive digital & traditional media partnerships
- Physician practice partnerships
- Medical practice affiliations
- Traditional media: newspaper, radio, television, outdoor, direct mail
- Community education, outreach & event sponsorships
- Community event marketing
- Digital media: social media, paid search, banner advertising & email marketing
- Word of mouth
- Other propriety methods
We differentiate ourselves from other research organization with unparalleled access to patients from diverse demographics including:
- Healthy volunteers
- Volunteers with diagnosed disease states
- Acute conditions
- Partnerships with diversity alliance groups