With access to the most sophisticated technology and equipment, we can conduct cardiothoracic clinical studies for both outpatient and inpatient procedures.
Clinical Operations Features:
- Inpatient hospital studies utilizing local IRB. (Our hospital group priority partnerships allow one-month local IRB approval turnaround.)
- Inpatient and research compliant billing processes to prevent insurance fraud exposure for sponsors.
- Cost reduction through full fee for service, fair market value, federal government payment and the JBR negotiated preferred industrial pricing.
- Long-standing relationships with multiple physician and patient care teams.
- Hospital / research experienced registered nurses and medical staff.
- ACLS certified registered nurses.
- Research-trained / experienced pharmacy, OR, lab, imaging center and CATH lab partnerships.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG)
- Valve replacement surgery
- Acute kidney Injury
- Monoclonal antibodies
We provide a highly-trained and experienced staff of medical professionals to ensure your study reflects the highest in research integrity.
- Medical Director
- Full-time on-site physician
- Contract physicians
- Full-time on-site nurse practitioner
- Full-time on-site electrophysiology specialist
- ACLS certified staff
- Registered nurses
- Medical Assistants
- ACRP members – CCRC
- SoCra members – CCRA
- Pediatric Phlebotomists (IV certified)
- Regulatory specialists
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance department
- Experienced Recruitment & Enrollment department
- Methodology-trained staff
- Data-entry department
- Gilbert R. Schorlemmer, M.D.
- David G. Affleck, M.D.
- Derek D. Muse, M.D.
- Stephen F. Richardson, M.D.
- Kristina Woolsey, NP
- Lynn Mulvihill, PA
Jean Brown Research has flexible facilities to meet the specific needs of your cardiothoracic research trial. For the most complete, timely, and accurate clinical research for our clients and the greatest comfort and convenience for our patients we provide:
- Multiple in-patient facilities (hospitals)
- Dedicated processing lab
- Dedicated phlebotomy lab
- Private inpatient and outpatient rooms with infusion capabilities
- Central nursing station
- Dosing observation room
- Additional facilities available based on sponsor needs
Our dedicated enrollment specialists are highly knowledgeable and thoroughly trained to educate and inform patients to ensure participation in cardiothoracic studies provides accurate, timely, and complete research information. With a 97% subject completion rate, we ensure sufficient enrollment through study completion. Our enrollment strategies include:
- Database of 54,000 research experienced patient prospects
- Experienced recruitment & Enrollment department
- Exclusive digital & traditional media partnerships
- Physician practice partnerships
- Medical practice affiliations
- Traditional media: newspaper, radio, television, outdoor, direct mail
- Community education, outreach & event sponsorships
- Community event marketing
- Digital media: social media, paid search, banner advertising & email marketing
- Word of mouth
- Other propriety method