Help Us Make Clinical Research Better
We are always looking for great people with clinical research experience. We have many opportunities at our facility for growth, and we would love to add more knowledge to our team. If you are experienced in Clinical Research in any of the areas listed, please send in your resume. We are interested in FT, PT, or PRN employees. If you are fabulous and can bring something great to our company, we want to hear from you.
Now accepting applications
- Business Development – Responsible for building and maintaining great relationships with pharmaceutical companies/CROs who are looking for research sites.
- Clinical Research Coordinator/Registered Nurse – Responsible for following study protocol to conduct studies and administer investigational medications.
- Research Assistant – Responsible for assisting Research Coordinators in conducting studies.
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician’s Assistant – Serve as a Sub-Investigator on research studies. Responsible for overseeing patient care and study documentation.
- Screener – Responsible for screening patients to make sure that they qualify and are fully informed on the study they are interested in.
- Recruiter – Responsible for taking incoming calls to enroll patients in studies.
- Regulatory – Responsible for maintaining accuracy of study records and being the liaison between our site and the Institutional Review Board.
- Quality Control – Responsible for auditing patient charts to check accuracy and maintain quality.
- Research Experience Required
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have active license, if applicable
- Must be self-motivated and have positive attitude
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to company policies/procedures
Health, Dental, Vision benefits are offered for full time positions after 30 days of employment. 401k benefits are offered after one year. PTO, Sick and Holiday pay offered after 90 days.