Do you suffer from tension headaches? Signs and symptoms of a tension headache include:
- Dull, aching head pain
- The sensation of tightness or pressure across your forehead or on the sides and back of your head
- Tenderness on your scalp, neck and shoulder muscles
- Occasionally, loss of appetite
- A tension headache can last from 30 minutes to an entire week.
Tension Headache Clinical Trial Basic qualifications are:
- Must be 18 or older
- Male or Female
- Must suffer from tension headaches
If you qualify you may receive:
- Health care related to the study
- No cost investigational pain medication
- Compensation for time and travel related to the study
JeanBrownResearch.com is a Salt Lake City based clinical trial research organization, specializing in pain management and diabetic studies, among other types of clinical trials. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.